A destination built entirely for romance and seclusion, Serenity at Coconut Bay is St. Lucia’s newest luxury all-inclusive, adults-only resort extending the very best in Caribbean service quality. The stunning setting and personalised butler service allow you to take pleasure in your intimate escape with all your wishes anticipated, from your tipple of choice served pool or beach-side, to in-room spa treatments. Wake up to breakfast in bed and end a magnificent day with a private candle lit dinner. No detail is too small. Here’s all the insider information from our Andy’s trip:
• Each of Serenity’s 36, private and spacious suites feature its very own private plunge pool, soaking tub and rain-shower, amplifying indoor-outdoor living.
• Be greeted at the airport by Airport Concierge and whisked off to paradise with private hotel transfers.
• Exclusive, in-suite, butler check-in with Champagne kick-starts total relaxation in the privacy of your own suite.
• From arrival to departure, your butler is committed to making every moment enjoyable.
• The Poolside Cabanas can be reserved for private day or night dining.
• Indulge your taste buds in a fusion of classic culinary glamour and contemporary Caribbean dishes prepared by the award-winning chefs at The Greathouse.
• Revel in the option of an additional eight restaurants to enjoy at sister property Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa.
• Let your suite transform into a private sanctuary spa with dedicated therapists offering the utmost is pampering and relaxing.
• Looking for an extra element of luxurious romance? Use your Grand Romance Resort Credit to spend the day at the exclusive Serenity Beach Cabanas. Once you’re ready to head back, your butler is a call away.
• Allow your butler to arrange a romantic, aromatic rose petal bath to surprise your partner.
• For something different, enjoy mixology lessons from the bar staff.
• If you’re after the ultimate romantic getaway, 24hr room service is on hand with a privacy service box.
• Tailor your in-room amnesties to make sure your premium mini-bar is stocked to your taste. For Andy, it’s Tanqueray No. 10 Gin and Chairman’s Reserve Rum.
• Arrange excursions for a complete itinerary before you arrive. A catamaran trip to snorkel under the Pitons and a trip to the mud baths at the world’s only drive through volcano are a must.